Meet the Doctors
Michael S. Fife, DDS, DICOI, FMII, Inc.
Dr. Michael S. Fife has been practicing for over 18 years and enjoys a private practice in an absolutely beautiful building that he labored over, hands on, with the help of his wife, who is also a dentist. After meeting, courting, and wedding in dental school, together they developed a true family practice in Sacramento. Dr. Michael S. Fife is also a licensed General Contractor who enjoys outdoor activities including fly fishing, backpacking, soccer, furniture building, and residential & commercial remodeling. “I very much enjoy today’s dentistry and all the hi-tech innovations that help patients achieve the finest dentistry with minimal discomfort and less time involvement.”
- Bachelor of Science Microbiology from Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Science Dentistry from the University of California San Francisco
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of California San Francisco
- Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Certified by the state of California to provide Oral Conscious Sedation
- Certification to fabricate Geneva removable prosthetics
- Certification to fabricate Invisalign and Orthoclear removable orthodontics
- Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Completion of the Clinical Head and Neck Anatomy course at the Medical College of Georgia
- Thousands of hours of various dental related courses
Dental Organization Active Memberships:
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society
Shari A. Fife, DDS
Dr. Shari Fife attended San Diego State University obtaining her bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences. She then entered a summer scholarship program at New York University before being accepted to the University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry. She graduated from UCSF in 1991. She then moved to Sacramento to work with her father-in-law, Dr. Richard Fife. In 1995 she limited her practice to orthodontics.
Dr Shari grew up in a small Central Valley farming community where her family still resides. Her first love was ballet until she came to grips with reality that her chances of becoming a prima ballerina at 5' 1" were slim. With ballet out of the equation, her interest quickly became science. She presently has 3 kids, Haley, Bailey and Sariah, their dogs. She enjoys working with her husband at both building houses and the dental office. One of her favorite things to do at the office is decorate the entire office for every occasion whether it be 4th of July, spring, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s, Halloween or Saint Patrick’s Day. She states that “when you walk in, we want you to feel like you are walking into our home, not a scary dental office”. They invite you to stop by and tour their office they built themselves at any time. They take pride in the quality of service they provide, the comfort and cleanliness of the facility they work in and their incredible staff ready to make you feel at home.